Rebrandly Social Share allows you to create share links for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google+ and pin links for Pinterest, with all of the typical benefits of Rebrandly's link management platform.
To start using social sharing links just follow these simple steps:
- Sign in to your Rebrandly account and click in the Apps menu at the top of your page. Find the "Rebrandly Social Share" icon and click on it
- From the Social Share app page, select one of the options to create your desired share link:
- A pop up will appear asking you specific information based on the service selected (e.g. link you want to share)
- When you finish composing your share link, click "Generate URL" and we will generate a new destination URL for you
- A popup will appear that includes your newly created destination URL, allowing you to create a custom branded link for social sharing. Select the branded domain you wish to use and choose a slash-tag, click "Create link" and start sharing right away!
This Article is About:
- Rebrandly Socal Share Feature
- Branded Link actions with social sharing
- How to create social sharing branded link