In order to create a Branded Link, you must first connect a domain, either through purchasing a domain, connecting a domain you already own or connecting a second level domain you already own.
Note: Please allow 15 minutes for any domain purchases or connections to finalize and propagate across the web.
- Login and go to your Rebrandly dashboard and click "New Link"
- Insert your destination URL, usually by copying and pasting from the source location.
- Select your new domain from the drop-down list.
- Type your custom URL slug.
Note: Your title is automatically imported from the destination, which is sometimes helpful when sharing on social media. If your headline didn't import or you would like to change the headline, simply click on it to change it.
- Hit "Save" and you're done.
Your link will be automatically copied to your clipboard and ready to share anywhere you would like. You also have the options to immediately share on your favorite social platforms.
- What is a Branded Link
- What is a Vanity URL
- What is a Custom Short Link
- Blog: Branded Links Vs Short Links
- Blog: What is a Branded Link
This Article is About:
- Creating a Branded Link
- Switching the Domain of a Link I create
- Changing the Title of My Link
- Creating a New Link
- Creating a Short URL / Link
- Changing Your URL Slug or Slashtag