Creating and Sharing Branded Short Links Inside Buffer
Sharing branded links inside buffer is very simple and just requires one minor change to begin.
1) Simply go into your buffer account and click on settings -> Link Shortening:
2) Select "No Shortening:"
Note: Campaign tracking will be turned off at this point, but you can easily embed UTM parameters inside your links using Rebrandly to make up for this.
4) Create your branded link with custom URL slug and save:
5) Publish your message as normal:
6) And the branded link will stay with the post through to the platform:
This is a major improvement over sharing a generic URL shortener link, but obviously takes a couple of extra seconds.
This article is about:
- Creating branded links inside Buffer
- Buffer and Rebrandly
- Sharing branded links on social media
- How to Create a Branded Link from Chrome
- How to Create a Branded Link
- How to Use Rebrandly with Hootsuite
- The 20 Best New Social Media Tools to Try in 2017 (Buffer Blog includes Rebrandly)