HubSpot is one of the industry’s leading marketing automation platforms and is an essential tool for thousands of companies to manage, deploy, track, and analyze marketing campaigns, websites, and social media.
Rebrandly Branded Short Links in HubSpot Campaigns:
Rebrandly’s integration with HubSpot allows users to import the URLs for their HubSpot landing pages, files, blog posts, and web pages into their Rebrandly account and automatically create short, branded links to each page using either the default domain or by choosing any custom domain you have connected to your Rebrandly account.
You can also deploy your social media content directly through the Rebrandly interface, which means you can use branded short links in your posts to drive higher engagement, build trust, and capture all of the data and insights that you track with all of your other Rebrandly links.
When you create your social posts in Rebrandly using the HubSpot integration, you will be able to view, track, and manage your posts in the social media module in HubSpot, and you will get the benefits of higher engagement, CTRs, and brand recognition from using links that reflect your brand and domain. With Rebrandly, you will also be able to create corresponding QR codes, add UTM parameters, and with some plans utilize traffic routing, editable redirects, and password-protected links.
The Rebrandly integration with HubSpot is available with all plans, including our free tier. Each plan has a different limit to the number of links you can create and track each month.
Instructions for setting up the Rebrandly HubSpot integration:
- Sign in to your HubSpot account.
- Go to Rebrandly.com and click Login if you have an account, or Sign Up to create a new account.
- Once you are signed in, you will be taken to your Dashboard - click on “Marketplace” in the top navigation bar to find the Rebrandly Marketplace.
- On the Marketplace landing page, click “Connect”, and then use the search box to find the HubSpot integration - you will be directed to this page:
Click “Connect” and then you will be guided through connecting the applications.
- Connect to your HubSpot account
- Authorize the connection - note, that until the Rebrandly integration is launched in the HubSpot App Marketplace, you will see an error at the top of the page when you authorize the connection. Click “Connect app”.
- Congratulations! Now you are ready to start creating branded short links!
- From your Rebrandly dashboard, click “New Link”
Now you will have an option to either paste a long URL into Rebrandly to create a short link, or import pages, files, and content from HubSpot.
- You can now copy and paste a long URL into Rebrandly to create a branded short link. OR
- Select “Import from HubSpot” and choose which landing pages, blog posts, files, or web pages you would like to create short links for.
a) You can choose any of the branded domains you have set up in Rebrandly.
b) Note: The import process can take a few minutes, be patient!
c) You can edit the links, change the slash tags, and add UTM parameters after you complete the import.
Now that you have imported your pages and generated short links, you can customize the links, change the slash tag, add tags and UTM parameters, generate a QR code, and apply any of the features you have available in your Rebrandly account.
- Now the cool part! Create a social post by clicking the “share” icon and choosing “HubSpot”
- You can edit, copy, add images or video, and schedule the post just as you can in HubSpot - but now, your branded short link will remain intact.
- That’s it! Your social post will be live if you choose “publish now” or at the scheduled time.
- You will also be able to see these posts in your HubSpot account.
How to uninstall the Rebrandly integration with HubSpot
If you no longer want to have your HubSpot account connected to Rebrandly, uninstalling the integration is an easy one-step process.
- Simply navigate to the Integrations page in HubSpot by going to: Settings -> Integrations -> Connected Apps
- There you will see the Rebrandly app connected (see screenshot below)
3. Click on the “actions” drop-down below the Rebrandly logo and select “Uninstall”. The HubSpot integration will automatically be removed from your Rebrandly account and there is no further action required.
Video: how to install and configure the Rebrandly Integration with HubSpot.
That’s it! Happy branded linking!
This article is about:
- Rebrandly and HubSpot Integration
- How to publish your social media posts in Rebrandly using the HubSpot integration and retain a short branded link.
- Rebrandly API integration
- What is a Branded URL Shortener?
- Rebrandly for Developers