Replacing Bitly with Rebrandly
As the best well-known url shortener, Bitly offers a great free option, but comes with many limitations. When looking for a new url shortener, consider Rebrandly as the Bitly alternative.
With Bitly you can NOT:
- Change the destination URL
- Connect more than one custom domain
- Select a custom keyword after the slash
- Keep your data for more than 30 days
- Make your links private
- Easily and automatically add UTM parameters
- If you decide to pass from free to paid features the starting point is $500/month
- There is a limit of 15 characters for custom domain
And the list goes on...
Because of these limitations, we created Rebrandly. We want you to have full control over your links. So, we offer most of the above features for free.
But if you don't want to use Rebrandly for one reason or another, we have created a blog post to walk you through some of your other Bitly alternatives. Read The 6 Best URL Shorteners and How to Choose the Right One.
The voice of our customers:
From the Web
- 2 Solid Reasons To Change From Bitly to Rebrandly [Video by TDCatTech]
This article is about:
- Alternative URL shorteners
- Bitly vs Rebrandly
- Bitly alternative
- Finding the best url shortener