Finding the Best URL Shortener for You
Bitly (free) is a great free URL shortener, but comes with many limitations.
With Bitly you can NOT:
- Change the destination URL
- Connect more than one custom domain
- Select a custom keyword after the slash
- Keep your data for more than 30 days
- Make your links private
- Easily and automatically add UTM parameters
- If you decide to pass from free to paid features the starting point is $500/month
- There is a limit of 15 characters for custom domain
And the list goes on...
Out of these limitations is why we created Rebrandly. We want you to have full control over your links.
We offer most of the above features for free.
But if you don't want to use Rebrandly for one reason or another, we have created a blog post to walk you through some of your other options. Read The 6 Best URL Shorteners and How to Choose the Right One.
The voice of our customers:
From the Web
- 2 Solid Reasons To Change From Bitly to Rebrandly [Video by TDCatTech]
This article is about:
- Alternatives to Bitly
- Alternative URL shorteners
- Bitly vs Rebrandly
- Choosing the right URL shortener