If you have links that are already branded with your own domain name, you can transfer them to Rebrandly from another provider quickly and easily. Please contact rebrandly.support/contact to speak to our team about importing your links- we need to help you through the process! 🚀
Here's how to do it:
- Gather all of the links you want moved into Rebrandly in one clean CSV file. Your file should contain two columns that specify both the branded short link and its destination URL.
*We can import multiple short links with the same destination URL but we won't import duplicates of your branded links.
- Add the domain name you have with your current provider into your Rebrandly account: rebrandly.support/SetupDNS
IMPORTANT: just add the domain name, you don't have to change DNS settings yet
- Notify us when done to rebrandly.support/contact. Remember to include the email address you use to login in Rebrandly, the domain name you are moving and a reference to this FAQ.
- DNS verification will be forced manually by our team even though your DNS settings are not changed and fully propagated yet.
- We'll import your links and send you an email to notify you once complete. Then you change the domain's DNS settings pointing to the Rebrandly's servers. Please note that
DNS propagation can take up to 24 hours to complete. During this timeframe your links will continue working correctly, and when DNS propagation is completed it means the migration is finished.