We have made adding emojis to your links super simple.
When you find a URL that you would like to customize, you can start the process in exactly the same ways as you normally do with Rebrandly:
- Click your Chrome Extension
- Open your Rebrandly iOS App
- Visit our Rebrandly Dashboard
Note: You will need to be signed up for a free Rebrandly account to use the tool.
Here's How it Works:
- Paste your long URL into the popup window, the same as you'd do when creating a standard branded link
- Select your unique domain and in the slash tag box, hit control + command (alt) + shift so the emoji keyboard pops up
- Choose the emoji that best suits your post. *Note that not all emojis are currently accepted
- Click "Create link" and your emojified link is ready to share 🚀
Emoji and emoji on links are NOT compatible everywhere. Before sharing please double-check the compatibility on your preferred platform.
This article is about:
- Emoji on Links
- How to Emojify Your Links
- Link Emoji Compatibility
- How to Use Emoji Inside a URL
- Emoticons, URLs, Links, Emoji