In this article, we'll explain how the Rebrandly pricing structure works so that you can select the right plan for your needs.
There are several pricing tiers available for Rebrandly customers, however, we can customize plans based on specific use cases- especially if you're an Enterprise company or a developer. Find the right price plan for you here: https://www.rebrandly.com/pricing, and if you're interested in discussing a custom plan contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Main elements and over-quota
Price plans can be purchased on a monthly or annual basis and are determined by the total number of links available in the account, the number of managed domains and the number of users (teammates). Specific advanced marketing features can be unlocked by upgrading.
If you go over your price plan's quota for links, domains or teammates you'll get an Over Quota warning prompting you to upgrade your plan if available for the feature you require.
- Branded links: Create a shortened URLs that are built around a brand name or related term that helps to associate your company with the links, content, and information you share online. Learn more
- Custom domains: Purchase or connect a custom domain of your own choosing to use for your branded links. Learn more
- Rebrandly for Teams: Invite colleagues to share branded links as a team, and keep track of the links they're creating from your dashboard. Learn more
Some of the features unique to Smart plans include:
- Emojis: Users can create branded links that include emojis. (Emojis aren't currently supported in all browsers, but they're a really cool extra.) Learn more
- QRCode: Generate QR Codes from your repertoire of branded links. Learn more
- Branded domain extra: Smart plan links will automatically include main domain redirect and 404 redirects.
Users subscribed to Pro plans will also be able to:
- Retargeting: Add retargeting scripts to your links to serve users ads at a later date. Learn more
- UTM builder: Add UTM Parameters to your links, save UTM templates and see all those stats in your Google Analytics dashboard. Learn more
- Links tags: Tag your links and keep your dashboard pristine and organized. Learn more
Enterprise Customers and Custom Plan Requirements
Rebrandly can cater for enterprise users requiring a very high number of links, domains, and users associated with the account. We provide dedicated engineer and account support, with customizable features, special requirements for privacy and can cater to other requirements as needed.
For developers working on special projects, integrations or who are interested in working with our public APIs, please visit our developer's hub. Depending on the scope of your needs, our engineers can be available to provide assistance.
All users who signed up prior to the 21st of August, 2017 will be able to access all of the features they've previously used, regardless of where they now fall in the pricing structure. Furthermore, your links, domains, and teammates will all remain available to you, however, you will need to upgrade when you reach the next threshold. For early adopters who have questions about their accounts, please reach out on email@example.com.
We strive to serve all of our customers' needs and queries in a timely manner and will respond to questions as fast as possible. That being said, different plans are associated with different support levels and sometimes we need to give priority to our biggest customers. If you're in need of dedicated support, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions about Rebrandly's plans, about your account or other queries contact email@example.com