There are several pricing tiers available for Rebrandly customers. However, we can customize plans based on specific use cases- especially if you're an Enterprise company or a developer with a unique project in mind. Find the right price plan for you here: Rebrandly.com/Pricing, and if you're interested in discussing a custom plan, click here.
Main elements and over-quota
Subscriptions can be purchased monthly or annually, and prices are based on the total number of links available in the account, the number of managed domains, and the number of users (teammates). Specific advanced marketing features can be unlocked by upgrading.
Some features may not be available to you based on your subscription level. If you want to use a feature not part of your plan, you'll be prompted to upgrade.
Branded links: Create shortened URLs built around a brand name or related term that helps to associate your company with the links, content, and information you share online. Learn more
Custom domains: Purchase or connect a custom domain of your choice to use for your branded links Learn more
- Teammates: Invite colleagues to share branded links as a team and keep track of the links they're creating from your dashboard
Custom Domain Included: A branded domain can increase brand awareness,
trust and improve engagement for your links. Learn more
Editable Destination URL: Update the destination URL of your
branded links at any time.
- Connect Subdomains: Create your branded links with a subdomain you already own.
- Click Analytics: Identify organic clicks.
- Branded Domains Redirect: Use custom URLs to serve as default landing pages for users directly visiting your branded domains. Learn more
- 404 Redirect: Use custom URLs to serve as default landing pages for users directly visiting your branded domains. Learn more
- Link Tags: tag your links and organize them in your Rebrandly dashboard. Learn more
24/7 Support: Get answers to any questions with help from our team, around the clock, via email.
- Aggregated Reports: Visualize popular click metrics from your audience grouped by tags, domains, workspaces, or teammates. Learn more
- Bulk Link Import: Create more than one link at a time. Learn more
- Link Expiration: Redirect users to a specific location in a mobile app. Learn more
- Dynamic Domain Alias: The domain name of your website, or blog, can also be used to create branded links. Learn more
For a complete list of Rebrandly features and pricing information, visit Rebrandly.com/Pricing
Enterprise Customers Requirements
Rebrandly can cater to enterprise users requiring many links, domains, and users associated with the account. We provide dedicated engineer and account support with customizable features and special requirements for privacy and can cater to other requirements as needed.
For developers working on special projects, integration or interested in working with our public APIs, please visit our Developer's Hub. Depending on the scope of your needs, our engineers can be available to assist.
We strive to serve all of our customer's needs and queries promptly and will respond to questions as fast as possible. That being said, different plans are associated with different support levels, and sometimes, we need to give priority to our biggest customers. If you need dedicated support, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about Rebrandly's plans, your account, or other questions, feel free to contact Rebrandly.Support/Contact.
This Article is About
- Rebrandly Subscriptions
- Rebrandly Plan Pricing