Can I configure my branded domain to be the main domain for my website?
No. You can't.
Domains registered with Rebrandly are only intended for URL Shortening purposes only and cannot be used for websites, blogs and to host other contents.
If you want you can transfer the domain to another domain provider and use it for your website, but all the branded links created with Rebrandly will not work then.
To transfer a domain you register with Rebrandly please follow this procedure:
This article is about:
- Can I use a domain registered with Rebrandly to host my website or my email system?
- Hosting a website on my URL shortener domain
- Changing the DNS of a Rebrandly bought domain
- Where do I go to configure my DNS? (for non-Rebrandly bought domains)
- Redirecting/Forwarding Your Main URL Shortener Domain