Frequently Asked Questions
Why is ClickMeter being discontinued?
- We’ve worked with millions of people to make the most of their links, and since launching Rebrandly alongside ClickMeter in 2015, we’ve found that the biggest challenges our customers face are solved by Rebrandly. The conversion tracking that ClickMeter provides has been a very important addition to many businesses, but as companies like Google and Facebook remove the ability to track web conversions using pixels and cookies, the ability for ClickMeter to do so will be very limited. This is an inevitable shift in reshaping the tracking and ad tech landscape across the board.
When will be the last day you will provide the ClickMeter service and what will happen at that time?
- The latest day of ClickMeter service of ClickMeter will be March 31, 2023; starting April 1, 2023, access to your dashboard and links will be deactivated.
Can I use another data tracking tool similar to ClickMeter?
- Rebrandly is our sister company. We encourage you to migrate to Rebrandly where you will be able to find most of the features that ClickMeter was offering and many more.
Where can I find a guide for migrating from ClickMeter to Rebrandly?
- You can migrate your links via self-service: download this guide and please contact support if you have any questions.
Can I speak to someone to help me figure out the best plan to choose at Rebrandly?
- If you would like to speak with someone on our team to understand which Rebrandly plan is best for you, send a request here
Can I migrate all my links to Rebrandly or to another provider?
- Only branded links can be migrated to another provider and to Rebrandly. These are the links you created, using your own domain name.
- If you created trading links using one of the domain names provided by ClickMeter you cannot move them to another provider.
Can I track conversions with Rebrandly?
- No, it is not possible to track conversions (attribution) with Rebrandly. Attribution tracking s going to become even more difficult across the industry as Google, Facebook, and other platforms limit the ability to leverage 3rd party cookies and pixels. We recommend you find an alternate solution now.
I would like a refund. It is possible?
- Any refund due to your contract terms extending beyond the ClickMeter sunset date will be refunded according to your terms of service. Refunds will not be issued retroactively.
I have a 12-month contract, will you refund my unused pro-rata subscription?
- Any refund due to your contract terms extending beyond the ClickMeter sunset date will be refunded according to your terms of service.
Where can I find all the useful information to manage the ClickMeter and Rebrandly APIs?
Where can I see a comparison feature list for ClickMeter (CM) and Rebrandly (RB)?
- below you will find a list of features comparing the two platforms
|AVAILABLE IN CM||FEATURE NAME||AVAILABLE IN RB|
|NO||Custom data stream||YES|
|NO||Broken links management||YES|
|NO||High volume links||YES|
|NO||Two factor auth. (2FA)||YES|
|NO||Single Sign On (SSO)||YES|
|NO||Domain names management||YES|
|NO||Register domain names||YES|
|NO||Training and support||YES|
|NO||Mac desktop app||YES|
|NO||50+ app integrations||YES|
|NO||Customizable API rate||YES|
|YES||Tracking link/ Branded link||YES|
|YES||Clicks tracked per month||YES|
|YES||Total branded links||YES|
|YES||Custom domain names||YES|
|YES||Custom reports per month||YES|
|YES||Custom report builder||YES|
|YES||Your logo in reports||YES|
|YES||Editable destination URL||YES|
|YES||Links with emojis||YES|
|YES||Custom URL slugs||YES|
|YES||Bulk link import||YES|
|YES||Bulk link edit||YES|
|YES||Open graph control||YES|
|YES||Mobile deep linking||YES|
|YES||Multiple access levels||YES|
|YES||Connect external domains||YES|
|YES||Branded domains redirect||YES|
|YES||Main domain alias||YES|
|YES||Custom SSL certificate||YES|
|YES||Enterprise tool integration||YES|
|YES||Uptime SLA 99,9%||YES|
|YES||Dedicated load balancers||YES|
|YES||Custom SaaS agreement||YES|
|YES||First click redirect||NO|
|YES||Max clicks redirect||NO|
|YES||Password protected redirect||NO|
|YES||Turn links on/off||NO|
|YES||Track multiple conversions||NO|
|YES||Split (A/B) test||NO|
|YES||Six different languages||NO|
This Article is About:
- Why and when will ClickMeter be discontinued?
- How to migrate from ClickMeter to Rebrandly?
- Can I get a refund for my ClicKMeter account after service discontinuation?
- Where I can get support for the migration?