Add a domain name over the plan limit
I wish to add another domain name to my plan but I already have reached my plan limit (5), is this possible without upgrading my plan?
- You can always add another domain to your plan even if you have reached the limit.
- go to https://app.rebrandly.com/domains and click on “New Domain” button.
- the cost of the domain will be 5€/month and it will be billed as an overquota domain
Delete a domain name purchased via Rebrandly
How can I delete a domain purchased with Rebrandly from my dashboard?
- a domain registration can’t be revoked and the domain will expire on the natural expiration date if the renewal is not requested (please check that your domain has the Auto-renew OFF).
- You will see your domain in your dashboard until it will expire and only after the grace period and the redemption period (usually 70 days after the expiration date) it will be totally deleted from your dashboard.
Using your domain for Rebrandly and your website/blog at the same time
Can I use my domain name both for the Rebrandly short link service and for my website/blog as well?
- yes, you can use the same domain name for both but you should have the ALIAS DOMAIN feature available in our PAID plans.
- see here for more technical details
Domain 404 management
Does Rebrandly have domain forwarding and 404 management feature?
- yes, In Rebrandly you can use our main domain redirection feature to redirect the domain to any specific destination URL (https://support.rebrandly.com/hc/en-us/articles/225140907-Redirecting-Forwarding-the-Main-Branded-Domain).
- You can manage any broken link redirection (404-type) https://support.rebrandly.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000823714-404-Page-Redirect-and-Target-Mirror-Domain, as well.
Slash tag (Slug) customization
Can I Customise the Slashtag of my links?
- yes, In Rebrandly you can create your own slash tags and edit them anytime you want.
- this a great feature to give your links a sense and meaning at the same time. It also helps in creating authority over the link.
- this feature is available on all paid plans.
QR Code redirection
Can I redirect a QR Code?
- yes, you can create QR codes on Rebrandly. Basically, every link created on Rebrandly has a specific QR code associated with it.
- You can use that QR code instead for redirection. https://support.rebrandly.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006602668-How-to-Create-a-QR-Code-From-Your-Short-Link
Invoice availability via E-mail
Can I have my invoices sent by E-mail?
- At the moment, the Invoice emailing service is not available. However, you can download the invoices from your dashboard by going into the billing history section.
- For more info please check this:https://support.rebrandly.com/hc/en-us/articles/115007600687-Where-Do-I-Find-My-Invoices-