LinkGallery is a free tool that gives you the power to share a variety of different URLs with a single gallery link.
With LinkGallery, you can build a bank of links to places you want to send your followers and house them all in one place- think blog posts, your website, other social media channels, or an event page. Manage all of these links in a single dashboard and get detailed click stats to see which of those links people are interacting with most.
To get started,
- Head over to the LinkGallery app page
- Click on signup-free
- Register or login with your Rebrandly account.
- Choose a username. This will be part of your bio link: link.gallery/username
- Add links to your gallery
- Customize the look and feel of your page: Avatar, background colour or image, etc...
- Copy your personalized link and add it to your social media bios: Instagram, Twitter, etc...
TIPS & NOTES:
- The Username can be changed in the future. Changing it will result in the former one to be deactivated and lose past stats.
- Links in your gallery can also be videos. Including a Youtube or Vimeo link will result in the preview been shown in your gallery.
This Article is About:
- Instagram Bio Link
- Twitter bio links
- social media bio links
- LinkGallery Links for Social
- Multiple Links in Bio