Replacing PixelMe URL Shortener with Rebrandly
PixelMe is a link shortener that is known to focus on link retargeting. PixelMe is a newcomer to the link shortening market. Though PixelMe offers a satisfactory link retargeting service it has some limitations. Rebrandly offers all of the main features of PixelMe including link retargeting, plus some advanced ones, like our UTM builder, custom reports, traffic routing and bulk link production- just to name a few. When looking for a reliable way to brand, shorten, track, and manage your links, consider Rebrandly as the professional alternative to PixelMe.
Do you need a professional Custom URL Shortener service for your business?
- Look at Rebrandly pricing - from $29/month
- Enterprises? Large projects? Contact our sales team for a demo
Rebrandly works with your business to make the most out of every link.
1. Brand and Customize
Including the brand in every link with a relevant keyword will:
- Increase link trust
- Make your links stand out
- Improve brand visibility
- Create a consistent experience across different channels
- Transform ordinary links into efficient calls to action
- Improve SEO
- Drive click-through rate by up to 39%
Lamborghini (Rebrandly customer) uses a branded domain to showcase in a very cool way their brand on every link they share.
Rebrandly already works with thousands of famous brands to help them with link management. The list includes: Jaguar, Harvard University, Heineken, and many more.
2. Integrate Rebrandly into Any Workflow
At Rebrandly we created tools, integrations, browser extensions and desktop/mobile apps to allow for easily incorporating link management into your current workflow. Rebrandly is already integrated with over 100 of the most popular apps, including...
- And the list goes on...
3. Track Every Click to Drive Better Business Decisions
Rebrandly consolidates company links from all of these different channels with precision, allowing users to understand where to best invest their money and time. Rebrandly provides:
- Individual link data
- Aggregated data
- Customized analytics
- Integration with Google Analytics
4. Manage Every Link Asset in One Place
With Rebrandly it’s possible to list and control all of an organization’s links in one place. Users can:
- Create different workspaces
- Manage different access levels using SSO and 2FA
- Retarget visitors who click on the links
- Edit destination URLs after the links have been shared Optimize traffic routing
- Allow co-workers, partners, and clients to access branded links
- Manage 404 errors (page not found)
- Control which members of the organization can share with certain domains
- Stop or re-route out-of-date links or even ones that are harmful to the organization Enforce compliance standards for security, communications, and branding
Rebrandly is an extremely solid platform, designed for the long-term
Thanks to our expert engineers and external partners like Amazon AWS, we provide the best possible platform to shorten, brand and manage links. We’re:
- 99.9% Guaranteed service uptime
- Hosted in multiple countries on Amazon
- 60 billion clicks tracked each year (and counting)
- An infrastructure that's set up to grow based on customer needs
- 12,000+ developers already using our APIs
- Thousands of dedicated projects already logged
- Up to 1,000 new branded links created pers second
- Rapid autoscaling infrastructure
This article is about:
- PixelMe alternative
- Pixel Me alternatives
- Pixelme.me alternative
- Pixelme Vs. Rebrandly
- Pixelme URL shortener
- Short Links Pixelme.me