Rebrandly links can be exported in bulk from the workspace they belong to and sent in .CSV format to the workspace owner.
Link exports can be requested by workspace owners and admins, however, the workspace owner must have exports enabled in their account in order to use this feature.
Here's how it works:
- Link export is handled at the workspace level. From the Workspaces menu, click on the workspace you want to export the links from
- Click on "Export all links"
- Confirm your request and a CSV file will be sent to the Workspace Owner. *Note that if an admin requests the export, it's still only the owner who will be sent the file.
- Once your export is complete you'll get an email with your file.
This Article is About:
- Rebrandly link export
- Bulk link export in Rebrandly
- How to export my branded links
- How to export Rebrandly links