The simple answer is, no you can't. When you create a link in one of your workspaces it's not transferrable into other ones.
If you absolutely need to move the link, though, the best solution is to permanently delete the link from the original workspace and then recreate it in the target workspace.
(You may want to do this in the situation that colleagues in a different workspace need to be able to share certain links, but you do not want them to be members of the original workspace.)
Prior to deleting the link, bear in mind:
- The domain you plan to use to recreate the link must be available in the new workspace
- You must have the admin rights to permanently delete the original link
- You'll lose all of the legacy click stats for the original link
This Article is About:
- Deleting a branded link
- Moving a Rebrandly link
- Transferring my links in Rebrandly
- Moving my Rebrandly links