With Rebrandly Bulk Actions, you can select multiple links to update at the same time. Bulk actions include adding tags, adding retargeting scripts, and permanently deleting links.
How it works:
- Log in to your Rebrandly account and go to your links list
- Hover over a link that you want to update and you'll see that the link icon is replaced with a checkbox. Tick the box for all the relevant links.
You can also select a range of links by holding the Shift button and then selecting another link further down the list. Once done, all of the links between the first and second selection will be checked too.
- Decide whether you'd like to add link options like tags or retargeting scripts or delete the links.
- Make the necessary adjustments and save your changes. Your updates will go into a queue for completion.
*Note that according to your permission level, you might not be free to edit all of the links in workspaces that you don't own.
Rebrandly Bulk Actions is a paid feature and may not be available with all subscriptions. If you'd like to add bulk actions to your plan get in touch on Rebrandly.Support/Contact.
This Article is About:
- Bulk updates in Rebrandly
- Editing branded links in bulk
- Deleting branded links in bulk
- Bulk editing