Rebrandly's Bulk Link Import feature allows users to create branded links in bulk by uploading them using a CSV file. Follow our CSV template guidelines prior to starting.
Here's how it works:
- From the Workspaces menu, click on the workspace you want to create the links within
- Click on "Import new links"
- On the popup that appears, select the branded domain you want to use from the drop-down. *Note that you can only use one branded domain per import. If you want to create links with different domain names you'll need to process multiple imports.
- Drag and drop or select the file you want to use
- Click "Import links". Once the import is complete you'll get an email notification
For importing smaller batches of links, it's possible to use the Google Sheet Add On. (Not recommended for large batches.)
This Article is About:
- Importing branded links
- How to import my links in bulk
- Importing branded links with a CSV file
- Bulk link creation