To import/create links in bulk into Rebrandly you need to create and upload a .CSV file.
The .CSV file needs to be structured like this:
- The first row will be ignored by the import process and is just for labeling purposes.
- The slashtag:
- Is the keyword that will be present after the main domain name. For example mydomain.click/apple.
- It can be a specific keyword or an alphanumeric string.
- If a slashtag for the same domain name already exists the line will be skipped and the branded link will not be created.
- The destination URLs:
- The file you upload:
- Must have the .CSV extension
- Must be less than 20MB (will be on average about 200,000 links depending on how many characters the slashtag and destination URLs are included.)
Example of a CSV file structure that includes random or sequential slashtags and UTMs
If you need to create hundreds or thousands of individual links with identical link options (tags, notes, UTMs, routing rules, OpenGraph rules, retargeting scripts or deep links), it can be difficult to do through Bulk Link Import, but we have a workaround.
To proceed, we recommend you manually create one branded link in the dashboard with the correct destination URL and the desired options. Then, in the CSV file, indicate this branded link as the destination URL. While we don't normally recommend a double redirect, in this case it can be extremely useful.
You can also employ this method for clusters, with groups of branded links having specific options/destinations in your sheet. For advice on your specific use case, get in touch with us on https://rebrandly.support/contact.
This Article is About:
- Rebrandly link import
- Bulk link import in Rebrandly
- How to Import links with CSV
- How to export Rebrandly links
- URLs import CSV
- Link import bulk