To import/create links in bulk into Rebrandly you need to create and upload a CSV file.
The CSV file needs to be structured like this:
- The first row will be ignored by the import process and is just for labeling purposes.
- The slashtag:
- Is the keyword that will be present after the main domain name. For example: mydomain.click/apple.
- Can be a specific keyword or an alphanumeric string.
- If a slashtag for the same domain name already exists the line will be skipped and the branded link will not be created.
- The destination URLs:
- The file you upload:
- Must have the .CSV extension
- Must be less than 20MB (will be on average about 200,000 links depending on how many characters the slashtag and destination URLs are included.)
Example of a CSV file structure that includes random or sequential slashtags and UTMs