Replacing Bit.do with Rebrandly.
URL shortener, Bit.do has been around since 2012, but only recently has added a custom plan that allows you to connect your domain name to their system. When looking for a new URL shortener, consider Rebrandly as the Bit.do alternative.
With Bit.do you can NOT:
- Add a custom domain with their free plan
- Set up a custom domain in minutes (it takes up to 2 days)
- Get free SSL Certificates
- Change the destination of the URL
- Make your links private
- Create links that are not case sensitive
- Add Emojis to links
- Create links via Chrome extension
- Create links at a high volume
And the list goes on...
Rebrandly was created to bring you most of these features and more in our free plan. Our goal is to reinvent the way you create and manage every link that you share.
Unlike Bit.do, Rebrandly does much more than just shorten URLs.
Rebrandly is the leader in link branding. It’s the most complete and reliable link management platform on the market. Our solution provides the easiest way to create, measure, and manage short URLs with a custom domain name.
Rebrandly turns every link you share...
into a promotion for your brand
Don’t shorten your links, build a branding strategy around them. We’ll help you get better engagement, track your success and make the most out of each and every link your organization shares.
Learn more about branded links and Rebrandly, a Bit.do alternative, check out the short video below.
This article is about:
- Alternatives to Bit.do
- Alternative URL shorteners
- Link shortener for brands
- Choosing the right URL shortener
- Bitdo alternatives
- Bitdo alternative
- Bit.do URL shortener
- Bitdo URL shortener