Replacing SmartURL with Rebrandly
SmartURL offers a URL shortening service with a limited free plan and two paid plans but comes with many restrictions. When considering a new URL shortener, consider Rebrandly as your SmartURL alternative.
With SmartURL you can't:
- Easily and automatically add UTM parameters
- Add a custom domain to the free plan
- Connect a custom subdomain
- Get free SSL certificates
- Change the destination of the URL
- Add Emjoi's to links
- Make QR codes for links
- Make links optimized for SEO because there is no 301 redirect
And the list goes on.
Rebrandly was created so that you can make the most out of your URL shortening efforts. We developed our product so that you can get most of the above features of SmartURL, free of charge, the best SmartURL alternative.
Rebrandly is the leader in link branding. We offer the most complete and reliable link management platform on the market. Rebrandly's solution provides the easiest way to create, measure, and manage short URLs with a custom domain name.
Rebrandly is an extremely solid platform, designed for the long-term
Thanks to our expert engineers and external partners like Amazon AWS, we provide the best possible platform to shorten, brand and manage links. We’re:
- 99.9% Guaranteed service uptime
- Hosted in multiple countries on Amazon
- 60 billion clicks tracked each year (and counting)
- An infrastructure that's set up to grow based on customer needs
- 12,000+ developers already using our APIs
- Thousands of dedicated projects already logged
- Up to 1,000 new branded links created pers second
- Rapid autoscaling infrastructure
Learn more about Rebrandly, and our link management platform in this quick video.
This Article is About:
- Alternatives to SmartURL
- Alternative URL shorteners
- Smart URL Alternative
- Alternatives to Smart URL
- URL Shortening Services
- Choosing the Right URL Shortener