Is Bl.ink the right URL shortener for you?
Bl.ink is a custom link shortener with plans that range in price from $0 to $599 per month. Bl.ink is new to the link shortening market. Launched in 2018, it was formerly known as BudURL.
Though it offers users the ability to create custom short links, it has some limitations.
- The number of clicks per link is limited - the free plan limits clicks to just 1,000
- No auto-link detection is available
- Links aren't automatically SSL certified
- There is no link retargeting feature
- There is no Android app available
Rebrandly offers brands the opportunity to showcase their name on all the links they share online and offline. As the original branded link shortener, our mission is to get the whole world using branded links. Our tool is constantly being optimised based on what our users want. We'd love if you tried out our service, but if you don't want to for one reason or another, check out our list of the best URL shorteners besides Rebrandly when making a choice.
From the web:
- Softpedia: Rebrandly for Chrome review
- Appolicious: Rebrandly, the next generation URL shortener app
- Forbes: 10 tools every marketer should know about
- Zapier: The 5 best alternatives to the Goo.gl URL shortener
- The 6 best URL shorteners and how to choose the right one for you
- What is Rebrandly?
- Sign up to the Rebrandly link shortener
- HTTPS for custom short URLs - Why it's so important for your brand
This article is about:
- Bl.ink alternatives
- BudURL alternatives
- Bl.ink Vs. Rebrandly
- BudURL Vs. Rebrandly