Replacing Bl.ink URL shortener with Rebrandly
Bl.ink is a custom URL shortener with plans that range in price from $0 to $599 per month. Bl.ink is new to the link shortening market. Launched in 2018, it was formerly known as BudURL. Though it offers users the ability to create custom short links, it has some limitations. Consider Rebrandly as the Bl.ink alternative.
Do you need a professional Custom URL Shortener service for your business?
- Rebrandly pricing - from $29/month
- Enterprises? Large projects? Contact our sales team for a demo
- Urgent questions? Contact us via phone: +1 415-702-2047
Rebrandly offers brands the opportunity to showcase their name on all the links they share both on and offline. Consider Rebrandly as the Bl.ink alternative. As the original custom URL shortener, our mission is to get the whole world using branded links. Our tool is constantly being optimized based on feedback and suggestions from our users.
Rebrandly works with your business to make the most out of every link.
Rebrandly is an extremely solid platform, designed for the long-term
Thanks to our expert engineers and external partners like Amazon AWS, we provide the best possible platform to shorten, brand and manage links. We’re:
- 99.9% Guaranteed service uptime
- Hosted in multiple countries on Amazon
- 60 billion clicks tracked each year (and counting)
- An infrastructure that's set up to grow based on customer needs
- 12,000+ developers already using our APIs
- Thousands of dedicated projects already logged
- Up to 1,000 new branded links created pers second
- Rapid autoscaling infrastructure
We believe your brand comes first, and that's why SMBs and Enterprises love us
We are for businesses who are focused on building a great and consistent online presence. We have more than 30,000 premium customers that include brands from different industries such as Automotive, Banking, Recruitment, Fashion and Luxury, Pharmaceutical, Consultancy, Finance, Technology, Telecommunications, FMCG and Retail Education.
In the news:
- Softpedia: Rebrandly for Chrome review
- Appolicious: Rebrandly, the next generation URL shortener app
- Forbes: 10 tools every marketer should know about
What business think about Rebrandly
- G2Crowd 4.6/5
- TrustPilot 5/5
- Capterra 4.8/5
This article is about:
- Bl.ink alternative
- BudURL alternatives
- Bl.ink Vs. Rebrandly
- BudURL Vs. Rebrandly
- Blink alternative
- Blink URL shortener
- Short Links Blink