Easily update your payment information (add or remove payment methods) directly from your dashboard in just a few clicks.
Keep your services running smoothly by always having at least one valid payment method on file.
For security, consider adding multiple payment options. That way, if one method fails, your service will automatically renew using another.
A. Add a payment method to your account
- Choose the desired payment methods and fill out the fields in the form with all information required.
- Click the “Save payment method” button.
- The new payment method will be added to the list of payment methods available in your account.
B. Delete an existing payment method from your account
- Login into your dashboard.
- Go to the payment method section
- Click the “List all your payment methods” link.
- You will see the list of all payment methods registered in your account.
- Click on the trash bin icon to remove the desired one
- Click on the “Remove payment method” button to confirm cancellation and permanently remove it.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can I add a new payment method?
Yes, enabling additional payment options is readily accessible via the Payment Method tab upon logging into your dashboard.
- Can I cancel a previously used payment method?
Yes. To delete a previously utilized payment method, proceed to the Payment Method tab, after logging in and clicking "List all payment methods." A comprehensive rundown of your past payment methods will be presented. To remove a method, click the trash can icon adjacent to it.
- Is it possible to recover a deleted payment method?
No, it's not. Deleted payment methods cannot be retrieved. Once removed, the action is irreversible and cannot be reversed by the system. You must re-enter the details.
- Can I cancel the only payment method I have on my account?
No. If you have an active subscription plan or domain purchased through Rebrandly, you cannot remove the sole payment method associated with your account.
This Article is About:
- Add or delete a payment method
- Manage your payment methods from your dashboard