Bulkly is a social media automation tool that connects to your Buffer account to endlessly recycle evergreen social media content.
You'll never have an empty Buffer queue again when it's connected to Bulkly, and when you connect your Bulkly account to Rebrandly you'll be able to brand and customize every single link you share on social media. Here's how to connect the two tools:
1. Login to Bulkly
Access your Bulkly dashboard: https://app.bulk.ly/login
2. Setup Custom URL Shortening
In the left-hand menu, click on Settings. On the following page find the section labeled "URL Shortening"
3. Connect to Rebrandly
Click the "Connect to Rebrandly" button and login to your Rebrandly account. Then you'll be redirected back to Bulkly.
4. Login to your Buffer account
Next, make sure you're logged in to your Buffer account: https://buffer.com/signin
5. Access Link Shortening Settings
For each social media account where you want to share branded links, you'll need to click the Settings > Link Shortening drop-down.
6. Select "No Shortening"
From here, you'll need to be sure that the "No Shortening" option is selected. Repeat this for each social media profile you want to enable Rebrandly links on.
- How to Connect Social Pilot and Rebrandly
- How to Connect Goo.gl and Rebrandly
- Rebrandly Apps and Integrations
This Article is About:
- Branded Links with Bulky
- Bulkly custom short URLs
- Social media scheduling tool
- Bulkly and Rebrandly Integration
- How to connect Rebrandly on Bulkly