There are a few opportunities to use branded link in YouTube:
- When uploading a video onto your YouTube channel, include a branded link in your video description. This way you increase branded awareness and click-through rate, getting people to view more of your content or visit your website. You can also track link clicks, monitoring engagement and interest.
- When commenting on someone else's video, using a branded link has many benefits. You look professional, increase brand awareness, link trust and click-through rate. You can also track your links, adding UTM parameters to your YouTube comment links so that you can see how much engagement you're getting in this particular channel.
This article is about:
- Branding the links in your twitter bio
- Increase link trust and clicks with branded links
- Ways to use a custom URL shortener