No technical skills required!
How to Create Custom Short URLs using a Name.com Domain Name:
1) Got a domain already? If you don't have one yet, you need to register a new domain name
2) If you do have one, log into your Name.com dashboard: www.name.com
3) Open this page: https://www.name.com/account/apps/rebrandly
4) Chose one of the domains you've already registered
5) Decide if you want to use the main domain (only if it's not connected to an existing website/blog) or a subdomain
6) Click on the "Complete setup" button
7) Now follow all the other steps: confirm DNS setup, etc.
You will be redirected to the Rebrandly website (and you will need to log in if you are not already). As soon as you're logged into the system, we will add the domain (or subdomain) in your Rebrandly's list of domains.
IMPORTANT: If you have more than one Rebrandly account, be sure to log into the one you'd like the new domain to be associated with
8) A success message will be shown and you will need to wait a short time (usually 15 minutes) before the DNS propagates.
You are now ready to create custom short URLs (branded links) using your own domain name.
This article is about:
- How to automatically setup a Custom URL shortener with Name.com for free
- Name.com branded links
- Custom Short links
- Not Quite 101 Ways to Use Your Custom URL Shortener (Blog)
- Name.com/Rebrandly integration page
- Our other Rebrandly Apps