Replacing TinyURL with Rebrandly.
TinyURL was one of the very first URL shorteners. Unfortunately, the product has lacked innovation, maintenance, and essential upgrades over the past few years. When looking for a new url shortener, consider Rebrandly as the TinyURL alternative.
With TinyURL you can NOT:
- Use a custom domain to create short links
- Change the destination URL
- Keep your data for more than 30 days
- Access detailed analytics
- Easily and automatically add UTM parameters
And the list goes on.
We created Rebrandly so that you can take full control over your links. Our product provides an alternative to some of the limitations of TinyUrl so that people and brands can get the most out of their links. We offer most of the above features for free.
For more information on TinyURL and other URL shorteners, check out this article, The 6 Best URL Shorteners and How to Choose the Right One to help you weigh all your options.
This article is about:
- TinyURL alternative
- Alternative URL shorteners
- TinyURL vs Rebrandly
- Choosing the best URL shortener