The notes tool is quite simple and works just as you might suspect. It allows you to leave notes on links so that when you come back to it later on and need to remember what that link was used for, where it was shared, or anything that's important to you regarding that link, you will be able to remember it easily.
Here's a video that explains notes in more detail:
Here's how it works:
- First click "Add options" and then on the Notes button.
- A section will open up with a text field, that reads "Type or paste link description"
- Type in any notes you wish to add to the link you are rebranding. For example: "shared 8/23 across social media for new feature launch." Then, click the Save button, and your note will be there for your access in the future to refer back to.
*Bear in mind that notes are searchable, so if you need to add product codes, dates, or internal references to your links this is a great option.
This Is About:
- How to use the Notes tool when creating branded links
- What to use the Notes tool for
- How To Use Rebrandly UTM Builder
- Advanced Branded Links Beta Version
- How To Store and Use UTM Presets