Want to change the email associated with your login? You've come to the right place.
To change the email associated with your login, or your account, follow these simple steps:
- After you've logged into your Rebrandly account, go to your user icon in the upper right-hand corner of the site and click on it. When you do, there will be a drop-down menu. From there, select "Account Settings"
- On the Account page, select the blue "Change email" button.
- Type in the new email you wish to associate with your login. When this is done, confirm by typing it in once more. After confirming your new email, check the "I'm not a robot" box in the CAPTCHA. Once you've been identified as human, click on the "Change email" button. Done!
This Article is About:
- How to change the email associated with your login
- Changing the email associated with your Rebrandly account
- The preferences menu from your picture icon