No. Rebrandly's Custom short URLs are NOT case-sensitive.
We purposefully made links NOT case sensitive to make it easier to share and remember your links.
If you make a link that contains upper case, it will display with those upper case characters, but can be reached using lower case.
This link was created with uppercase so that the keyword would stand out as a title.
Here is the all lowercase version of the same URL: rebrand.ly/grow-twitter
This link still works, even though I have only created the first URL with the upper case in place.
(We aren't tricking you, it will work for you too).
This makes it significantly easier for you to share links with friends while away from a computer. Simply tell them the link and forget about worrying about upper or lower case.
You can not turn capitalization on for your links.
This article is about:
- Non case sensitive short URLs
- Non case sensitive brande links
- Are rebrandly short links case sensitive?
- Should I capitalize my links?
- Can I make my links case sensitive?
- Should I capitalize my URL slug?
- Should I capitalize my keywords?
- Non case sensitive URL shortener