No., Rebrandly's custom short URLs aren't case sensitive.
We purposefully intended our links to not be case sensitive to make them easier for users to share and remember.
If you make a link that contains an upper case letter, it will display with those upper case characters, but can be reached using lower case ones too.
This link was created with uppercase so that the keyword would stand out as a title.
Here is the all-lowercase version of the same URL: rebrandly.is/better
This link still works, even though I created the first URL with the upper case letters in place. (We aren't tricking you, it will work for you too). 😉
This makes it significantly easier for you to share links with partners, users or colleagues while away from a computer. Simply tell them the link and forget about worrying about upper or lower case.
This article is about:
- Non case-sensitive short URLs
- Non case sensitive brande links
- Are rebrandly short links case sensitive?
- Should I capitalize my links?
- Can I make my links case sensitive?
- Should I capitalize my URL slug?
- Should I capitalize my keywords?
- Non case sensitive URL shortener