Every time a link is branded with Rebrandly it's also created in Bitly.
To connect your Rebrandly account to your Bitly account, go to the Bitly Connector app page and click "Connect to Bitly:"
If you are connected to a ClickMeter account, you will be prompted to change the connection to switch your connection from ClickMeter to Bitly:
Switching the account over will stop all links from being duplicated in ClickMeter and now will only duplicate links into your Bit.ly account.
Why would you want to connect to bit.ly?
- To track your branded links performance alongside or versus the performance of your existing links.
- To share information publicly or with other team members that still use the old account.
- For additional integration options.
This article is about:
- Connecting a Rebrandly account to a Bitly account
- Tracking Rebrandly links inside Bitly
- Switching from ClickMeter tracking to Bitly tracking