Every time a link is branded with Rebrandly it will also be automatically created in your Goo.gl account.
To connect your Rebrandly account to your Goo.gl account, go to the goo.gl connector page and click "Connet to Goo.gl:"
If you are connected to a ClickMeter account, you will be prompted to switch your connection from ClickMeter to Google:
Switching the account over will stop all links from being duplicated in ClickMeter and now will only duplicate links into your Goo.gl account.
Why would you want to connect to goo.gl?
- To track your branded links performance alongside or versus the performance of your existing links.
- To share information publicly or with other team members that still use the old account.
- For additional integration options.
This article is about:
- Connecting a Rebrandly account to a goo.gl account
- Tracking Rebrandly links inside goo.gl
- Switching from ClickMeter tracking to goo.gl tracking
- Customize goo.gl short urls
- Connecting to a ClickMeter account
- Connecting to a bit.ly account