Install the Rebrandly Firefox extension to create and share branded links directly from any page within Firefox. This extension will allow you to instantly brand and share a link to any article you are reading or webpage you are viewing. It's a must-have tool for anyone using Rebrandly and Firefox, making it easier than ever to create and share any webpage directly from within your Firefox browser.
Here's how it works:
- To install the extension, navigate to the Apps page from within your Rebrandly dashboard, and click on "Get Firefox Extension"
- A new window will open with the Firefox Extension page. Hit "Add to Firefox"
- A pop-up will appear that will prompt you to install the extension. Click "Add"
- The extension will be installed and you will be able to instantly create and share branded links directly from within your Firefox Browser.
- To start using the Rebrandly extension, pick out a piece of content you want to create a branded link for. Then click the Rebrandly icon from your Firefox browser.
6. A popup will appear with a branded link that our system generated for you automatically.
7. You're free to pick a different custom domain from the drop-down list.
8. After you've chosen a custom domain, change the slash tag to a keyword that's relevant to the piece you're sharing or your brand. Click "Create link"
9. Your branded link will be created instantly and ready to share. You can also quickly and simply add options like tags, notes, retargeting scripts, UTM parameters or traffic routing rules.
This article is about:
- Rebrandly Firefox Extension
- Create Branded Links from Within Firefox
- Using Firefox with Rebrandly