How to Create Branded Links From My Chrome Browser
In order to create and share your branded links even faster, download the Rebrandly Chrome Browser Extension. To get started, watch this video or follow the steps below.
Here's the step by step process:
- Sign In to your Rebrandly account and click on the Apps menu, found at the top of your page. Find the Chrome Extension, and click on it.
- On the Chrome Extension page, click on the green "Add to Chrome" button.
- A Chrome window will pop up on your screen. Now click on the "Add extension" button.
- Once the extension is installed, you will now see it in your Chrome browser and you're ready to go!
- To start using the Rebrandly Extension, find some content you want to share with a branded link. Then click on the Rebrandly icon from your Chrome browser.
- A popup will appear with an automatically generated link.
- Choose the custom domain you prefer from the domain drop-down bar.
- After you've chosen your custom domain, enter a relevant keyword and then click "Create link"
- Your branded link will be ready to share right away, and will also appear in your links list in its respective workspace. From here, you can copy the link, share it on social or add options like retargeting, traffic routing rules or UTMs.
This Article is About:
- How to Create and Share Branded Links from Chrome
- How to Create Branded Links without Using the Rebrandly Website
- How to Set Up the Rebrandly Chrome Extension
- How the Rebrandly Chrome Extension Works