How to Create Branded Links From My Chrome Browser
In order to create and share your branded links even faster, download the Rebrandly Chrome Browser Extension.
You can watch this video or follow the steps below:
To install and start creating links from your Chrome Browser Rebrandly Extension, follow these steps:
- Sign In to your Rebrandly account and click on the Apps menu, found at the top of your page. Find the Chrome Extension, and click on it.
- On the Chrome Extension page, click on the green "Add to Chrome" button.
- A Chrome window will pop up on your screen. Now click on the "Add extension" button.
- Once the extension is installed, you will now see it in your Chrome browser.
- To start using the Rebrandly Extension, find some content you want to share or create a branded link for, and click on the Rebrandly Extension icon from your Chrome browser.
- After you've found a piece of content you want to create a branded link for and clicked on the Rebrandly Extension, a link will automatically be generated for you.
- Choose the custom domain of your choice from the domain drop-down bar.
- After you've chosen your custom domain of choice, choose a keyword and then click on the "Save" button.
- After clicking on the "Save" button, your link will be rebranded and saved to your Active Links. You can now choose whether to copy the link to your clipboard or you can click on any of the social network icons in order to share your branded link directly from the Rebrandly Chrome Extension.
This article is about:
- How to create and share branded links from your Chrome browser
- How to share branded links on social media using Rebrandly
- How to share links without having to create it on the Rebrandly website
- How to set up the Rebrandly Chrome browser extension