With the Rebrandly iOS app, you can now easily create and share links directly from your Safari browser on iPhone. Simply download and install the app and login. Then, follow these steps:
Note: If you have not yet setup the iOS Rebrandly Extension, you will need to do this prior to sharing links from other apps on you iPhone. If you have already setup the iOS Rebrandly Extension, please continue on this page.
To share links from your Safari browser on iPhone, follow these steps:
Note: this is just an example, where an article on the website Appolicious.com has been navigated to already.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone.
- Find the content you wish to share or save as a branded link. Once you find the content, click on the Air Drop icon located at the bottom center of the screen. This is the square with the upward-pointing arrow.
- Find the Rebrandly icon on your Air Drop and tap on it. Your link with be automatically generated.
- To switch between your custom domain name(s) and the rebrand.ly default, select the drop-down menu and choose the domain name you prefer.
- Select the custom domain you wish to use, or simply use the domain which was auto-generated. In this example, we have chosen a custom domain "vince415.link"
- Once you've selected your domain, choose a keyword of your choice by tapping on the "/keyword" text field and entering whatever you wish. When you do this, your link will saved on your Rebrandly account.
- To share your link with your audience immediately, you can choose the "Save" button which will allow you to "Copy" or "Share" your branded link.
Note: if you want to share your branded link on a channel other than the ones available on your Air Drop, click on "Copy" instead of "Share" and the link will be copied to your clipboard. Now you can share the link by pasting it wherever you wish. if you choose to copy the link to your clipboard, you can still choose the share button.
If you choose to share your link, this will launch your Air Drop.
- On your Air Drop, select the channel you want to share your link to (e.g. Twitter, Facebook etc.).
9. After choosing the channel you wish to share your link to, add any message or text you want to your post and then share it with your audience.
- iOS: How to Setup the Rebrandly Extension
- iOS: Download and Install Rebrandly for iPhone
- iOS: Share Links from my iPhone
- iOS: Using the Rebrandly Extension to Share Links from Other Apps
This article is for those who are looking for help with:
- How to share links directly from Safari browser on your iPhone
- Using the iOS Rebrandly Extension to share links on your iPhone
- Whether to copy or share your link after saving it