With the Rebrandly iOS app, you can now easily create and share links directly from other apps on your iPhone. Simply download and install the app and login. Then, follow these steps:
If you have not yet setup the iOS Rebrandly Extension, you will need to do this prior to sharing links from other apps on you iPhone. If you have already setup the iOS Rebrandly Extension, please continue viewing this page.
To share links from within other apps on your iPhone, follow these steps:
Note: this is just an example, where the TechCrunch app is being used, however you can do the same from within any other app that makes sense to share with your audience.
1. In the application you choose, find the share button, if it's available. In this example, we are using the TechCrunch share button, which is the arrow pointing to the right in the top right of the app's interface.
Your AirDrop will launch when hitting the share button
3. On your AirDrop swipe to your left, find the Rebrandly icon and tap on it
4. Rebrandly will automatically generate your branded link with either your custom domain name, or the "rebrand.ly" default.
5. To switch between your custom domain name(s) and the rebrand.ly default, select the drop-down menu and choose the domain name you prefer
6. Once you've selected your domain, choose a keyword of your choice by tapping on the keyword text field and entering whatever you wish. When you do this, your link will saved on your Rebrandly account.
7. To share your link with your audience immediately, you can choose the "Save" button which will allow you to "Copy" or "Share" your branded link.
Note: if you want to share your branded link on a channel other than the ones available on your Air Drop, click on "Copy" instead of "Share" and the link will be copied to your clipboard. Now you can share the link by pasting it wherever you wish. if you choose to copy the link to your clipboard, you can still choose the share button.
If you choose to share your link, this will launch your Air Drop.
8. On your Air Drop, select the channel you want to share your link to (e.g. Twitter, Facebook etc.).
9. In this example, we have selected the Twitter app from the Air Drop menu. From here, you can simply click on "Post"
This article is about:
- How to share links from other apps on your iPhone
- Using the iOS Rebrandly Extension
- Share Links from Other Apps on iPhone
- URL Shortener for iOS Mobile: Rebrandly for iPhone
- Rebrandly for iPhone Demo