What is the Rebrandly Marketplace?
Rebrandly Marketplace is a cloud-based ecosystem that extends the value and power of the Rebrandly platform at scale. You can use the Rebrandly Marketplace to connect, integrate and partner with Rebrandly.
What problem does the Rebrandly Marketplace solve?
Developers, customers, and partners often struggle to efficiently access the tools they need to generate traffic, engagement, revenue, innovation, intelligence, trust, and security at scale. Now, with Rebrandly Marketplace - users have access to a “one-stop shop” for connecting and building with Rebrandly — expediting development, time to market, and ROI.
Here's what you can expect from the Rebrandly Marketplace:
- Developer Resources: With Rebrandly’s ChatBot, Knowledge Base, Dev Tools, and powerful API, we're paving the way with innovative and agile solutions designed to help you grow your business.
- Integrations: From within the Marketplace, you can quickly and easily access 100+ integrations across a wide range of categories, including: Social Media, Domain Names, Automation, and Communications.
- Partner Programs: Designed for ease and flexibility to drive the kind of growth that matters most to your business. Explore Rebrandly’s partner programs, find the one right for you, and let's start growing better together!
- Compliance and Security: Rebrandly’s Trust Center ensures that your links and your data are handled with the most stringent safety and security standards, complying with all necessary regulations - no matter where you (or your links) live.
What Developer resources are available in the Rebrandly Marketplace?
Rebrandly’s Developer Hub provides our market-leading API, ChatBot, Knowledge Base, Dev tools, documentation and other resources designed to help you build and grow with us.
What are Rebrandly Marketplace integrations?
Rebrandly integrations connect you with the apps and services that matter most to you and your business. From within the Marketplace, Rebrandly users can access 100+ integrations, grouped into the following categories:
- Browser extensions, including Rebrandly for Chrome, Edge and Firefox.
- Link management, including Link.Gallery and an integration with Google Sheets.
- Social media, including integrations with SocialPilot, MeetEdgar, Gleam and Postcron.
- Automation, including integrations with Zapier, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and MessageBird.
- Productivity, including integrations with Slack, Dropshare and Paperform.
- Communications, including integrations with ReplyBuy, ubisend and Bybrand.
- Domain names, including integrations with WordPress, .link and Name.com.
To learn more about Rebrandly integrations, visit the Marketplace.
How do I install an app and use integrations from Rebrandly’s Marketplace?
To install an app on Rebrandly and use integrations, you need to:
- Go to the Rebrandly Apps & Integrations page.
- Find the app that you want to install.
- Click on the Install button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Once the app is installed, you can start using it quickly and easily to connect Rebrandly with other apps and services.
How can I request a new integration?
To request a new integration, you can:
- Go to Contact Support
- Fill out the ticket and provide the following information:
- The name of the app or service that you want to integrate with Rebrandly.
- Why you would like to integrate with this app or service.
- Any specific features or functionalities that you would like the integration to have
- Rebrandly will review your request and respond if there is interest in developing the integration.
Note: Here are some additional things to keep in mind when requesting a new integration:
- Be as specific as possible about the app or service that you want to integrate with.
- Explain why you would like to integrate with this app or service and what benefits you believe it would provide.
- If you have any specific features or functionality that you would like the integration to have, be sure to mention them.
- Be patient. It may take some time for Rebrandly to review your request and respond (or develop the integration).
How do I build a Rebrandly integration? Is there an API?
Yes - we have an API and welcome you to build your own integrations with Rebrandly! Rebrandly API is a RESTful API that allows you to programmatically create, manage, and track links. To use the Rebrandly API, you will need to create an API key. You can do this by going to the Rebrandly API page and clicking on the Create API Key button. Once you have created an API key, you will need to include it in your API requests.
The Rebrandly API has a wide range of high-value features, including:
- Speed - velocity and volume
- Creating new links
- Managing existing links
- Tracking link clicks
- Getting link click data
- Creating custom redirects and expiration dates
- And more
To learn more about the Rebrandly API, click here.
Here are some specific examples of how you can use the Rebrandly API to build an integration:
- Create an integration with your CRM system to automatically track link clicks from your CRM contacts.
- Build an integration with your SMS or email marketing platform to automatically create new links when you send out an email campaign.
- Connect your AWS instance or analytics platform to track the performance of your links across multiple channels.
The possibilities are endless!
If you are interested in building a Rebrandly integration, start with our API documentation. This resource will provide you with an overview of the Rebrandly API and how it works. Once you have a good understanding of the API, and the use cases you are working to solve, you are ready to start developing your integration.
How can I partner with Rebrandly?
Rebrandly offers 3 distinct partner types - each one is designed for flexibility with a range of options for driving growth at scale. Explore our partner programs, find the one right for you, and let's start growing better together:
- Channel Partnerships: Accelerate revenue growth and amplify product/service distribution with Rebrandly - tap into new markets, share relevant opportunities, leverage strengths, and expand market reach.
- Technology Partnerships: Integrate your products or technologies directly with Rebrandly to enhance existing offerings, create a seamless user experience, grow market share, and deliver more value to customers to boost revenue and retention.
- Co-Marketing Partnerships: Team up with Rebrandly for promotional campaigns to support your GTM strategy, reach a broader audience, and increase brand visibility.
Where can I find information about Rebrandly’s data privacy, compliance, security, and related documentation?
Rebrandly’s Trust Center provides access to security, legal and compliance documents to give you peace of mind that your links and your data are handled with the most stringent security standards no matter where you (or your links) live.
This Article is About:
- Rebrandly Marketplace
- Apps & Integrations
- Partnership with Rebrandly
- New integration with Rebrandly
- Rebrandly’s Trust Center User Guide
- Zapier: Import Links from Google Sheet Spreadsheet
- Desktop Chrome App: Rebrandly dashboard
- Does Rebrandly Offer Apps, Extensions & Integrations?