This article will tell you how to switch between your workspaces in Rebrandly. You need to be logged in to your Rebrandly account.
1) Once you are a member of at least one workspace, you will see a workspace switcher in the toolbar underneath the navigation bar
2) You will see the avatar and name of the workspace you are currently in, clicking it will show all workspaces you created or joined
3) Click on the desired workspace name to switch to that view
4) Once you change from one workspace to another, your dashboard will change. You'll also see a different set of links appear, based on whether or not you and your teammates have already created links in the workspace. You can create branded links in this workspace using the workspace's domains.
This Article is About:
- How to Create a Workspace
- Rebrandly Features
- Rebrandly Workspace Feature
- Branded Links for a Company
- Vanity URLs for Groups