How to add a teammate
1) To add a teammate, first sign in to your Rebrandly account
2) Navigate to the Workspaces page by clicking Workspaces on the navigation bar at the top
3) You'll find a list of all the workspaces you've created. Next to the relevant workspace, click on the person icon to the right side of the page
4) A pop-up will appear where you can enter the email(s) of the teammates you want to add
- If you'd like you can enter a welcome message, and either send our template welcome message or type a custom one
5) Click "Invite teammates", and you've invited new teammates!
* Invites are only valid for 7 days. If your teammate doesn't accept you must log in to your account, visit the Workspace, click on Teammates, change the dropdown from "Active" to "Pending" and then resend the invite.
* If you invite a teammate to a workspace who has previously joined a different workspace you own, they will not receive a new invite. Instead, they'll automatically be added to the new workspace
How to remove a teammate
1) If you want to remove a teammate, navigate back to your list of workspaces
2) Click on the teammate's number of the workspace you want to edit
3) A list of all the teammates who have accepted your invitation to collaborate will appear
4) Next to the relevant team member, on the right-hand side of the page, click the trash can icon to remove them
5) A pop-up will appear. Confirm or cancel your selection, and presto, you've removed a teammate.
How to remove pending invitations
1) If you would like to remove a pending invitation, on the teammates list where you read the word "active", click on active, and switch your selection to "pending".
2) Click the trash icon, and confirm your removal of the invitation
This Article is About:
- How to Add and Remove Teammates
- Rebrandly Workspaces
- Rebrandly Features
- Group Vanity URLs
- Custom Short URL's for a Team
- Update Branded Links Team
- Add others to Rebrandly Account