To add or remove a teammate you must be the team owner.
How to add a teammate
1) To add a teammate, first sign in to your Rebrandly account:
2) Navigate to the Teams dashboard by clicking Teams on the top middle part of your page.
3) You'll find a list of all the teams you've created. Next to the relevant team, click on the person icon to the right side of the page.
4) A pop-up will appear where you can enter the email(s) of the teammates you want to add.
- Optionally, you can click the grey toggle button to send them a welcome message. You can use our message template or write a custom message of your own.
5) Click Send, and you've invited new teammates!
How to remove a teammate
1) If you want to remove a teammate, navigate back to your list of teams.
2) Click on the team name of the team you want to edit.
3) A list of all the teammates who have accepted your invitation to collaborate will appear.
4) Next to the relevant team member, on the right-hand side of the page, click the trash can icon to remove them.
5) A pop-up will appear. Confirm or cancel your selection, and presto, you've removed a teammate.
How to remove pending invitations
1) If you would like to remove a pending invitation, on the teammates list where you read the word "active", click on active, and switch your selection to "pending".
2) Click the trash icon, and confirm your removal of the invitation.
This Article is About:
- How to Add and Remove Teammates
- Rebrandly Teams
- Rebrandly Features
- Group Vanity URLs
- Custom Short URL's for a Team
- Update Branded Links Team
- Add others to Rebrandly Account