Rebrandly's Teams feature makes it easy to link multiple accounts for their colleagues to create and share branded short links using the same custom domain name.
- Multiple teammates can connect their Rebrandly accounts to share a custom domain or domain- no need to share sensitive password information
- External contractors can have access to a company domain
- No need to contact the IT department or seek further approval for domain usage- once the initial setup is done, managers can authorize teams at their discretion
- Managers can stipulate which colleagues have access to specific domains, track the links created by teammates and measure their success
- Managers can edit and delete links created by the whole team
- Teammates can share branded short links created by their colleagues
Teams are ideal for:
Enterprise level organizations: Large or multinational companies frequently have several marketers or even several marketing departments spread out across the globe. Teams allow managers to oversee link creation, track their team's performance and create custom teams based on their current needs.
What's more, large companies also have the option to assign a custom domain to all of their employees in the same way that they'd assign an email address. Internal communications requiring content sharing can then be done with the company brand in mind.
Creative agencies: Creative agencies frequently need to work with their customers', which can be a messy process. Instead of sharing sensitive password and account details, the agency and marketers working on various campaigns can be given access to their clients' domains to create and share branded links using the customer's unique domain.
Universities and communities: Universities can create different teams with specific domains to differentiate between schools or departments. Teams are a useful tool when working on special projects that require collaboration with several colleagues from different departments.
These are just a few of the most popular use cases for teams. Regardless of the size of the organization, Teams creates a freedom and flexibility around sharing branded links that's valuable in any department.
We'd love to hear more about how teams work for your organization- please post your comments below!
This article is about:
- What are Teams
- Who are Teams useful for
- How to use Teams