This article will teach you how to create a new workspace in your Rebrandly account. Workspaces can share one or more custom domains to create and share branded short links together.
1) First, sign in to your Rebrandly account,
2) then navigate to the Workspaces page by clicking on Workspaces in the top-middle part of your screen.
3) Click the Add Workspace button in the top right-hand corner of the page. A pop-up box will appear.
Note you need at least one custom domain name to create a new workspace.
3) In the pop-up box, give your workspace a name. You can edit this later if you need to.
Note your workspace name must be at least 4 characters long in order to proceed.
4) Next, you will see a list of all possible domains you can assign to this workspace.
- Only domains you own will appear in this list. Click on one or several domains to select them for your workspace.
- Optionally, choose an avatar to distinguish your workspace by selecting a photo from your computer. (You can add one at a later time too.)
5) Click Save.
6) In the pop-up that follows you can add your colleagues to the team.
7) Start adding by tying their email, and hit enter to confirm. Add as many teammates as you'd like, and remember you can edit your workspace later in case you need to add or remove teammates.
- If you'd like you can enter a welcome message, and either send our template welcome message or type a custom one.
8) Click send, and... "presto- you've made a workspace!"
- Teams: How to Update or Change a Workspace
- Teams: How to Update Add and Remove Teammates
- Why should I create a Team?
This Article is About:
- How to Create a Workspace
- Rebrandly Features
- Rebrandly Workspace Feature
- Branded Links for a Company
- Vanity URLs for groups