SocialBee is a content repurposing site that allows you to reuse previously created content on your Social Media accounts.
Due to algorithms, new followers and people's busy lives, just because you shared content before doesn't necessarily mean that all of your followers have viewed it. As long as the content that you create is of a high quality there is a huge benefit to be gained by sharing it again.
Rebrandly can easily be connected to your SocialBee account, enabling you to share each and every post with an eye-catching branded link.
Here's how it's done:
- Log in to SocialBee (App.socialbee.io) You can log in using your Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn
- Once you log into your SocialBee account you will be met with a number of options along the toolbar on the top of your page. Go to the drop-down menu with your name on it
- Click Settings
- Click to connect Rebrandly - you will need to have a Rebrandly account to connect
- Choose your default custom domain name this is the name associated with your Rebrandly account such as Rebrandly.news below
And you're all set!
This Article is About:
- Using Branded Links with SocialBee
- SocialBee and Rebrandly Integration
- How to Connect Rebrandly on SocialBee