Zapier is an online automation tool that allows users to connect two or more apps in order to automate repetitive tasks. Users can create a workflow whereby one target can trigger an action on another platform.
I will show you how to use the capabilities of Zapier to detect the creation of a Branded Link and push it to your Buffer content queue.
The Zap has already been created with prepopulated answers.
- Click on 'Use this Zap'
- You will be redirected to a welcome page explaining the purpose of the task.
Continue by clicking 'Create this Zap'
- The Trigger is already set to 'New Branded Link', click 'Continue'
- You will be asked to select a Rebrandly account
- Zapier will synchronise to your Rebrandly links base, you need to have at least one link on your Rebrandly account, just click 'Fetch & Continue'.
- If everything is OK your test will be successful, continue
- The next part of the automation will be to include Buffer. The action is already present just click 'Add to Buffer' then 'Continue'
- Connect your Buffer account
- Choose your Buffer profile, the text is already prepared, you can change it if you wish
- Create and continue to test
- Don't forget to activate your Zap!
This Article is about:
- Branded links in Buffer
- Create Buffer messages from custom short URLs
- Zapier and Rebrandly