How to Create Custom Short URLs for Instagram
Instagram is a social networking app made for sharing photos and videos. It's available on mobile, and desktop, and is one of the most popular social media platforms out there. Use vanity URLs in your Instagram profile and commentson desktop with Rebrandly.
In this post, we'll have a look at how you can quickly and easily share branded links on Instagram with the Rebrandly Chrome extension. With a branded link, you can edit the destination URL at a later date- so for all you Instagrammers who need to share a link in your profile, your lives are about to get a lot simpler!
Important: To create branded links for Instagram, you need to be logged in to your Rebrandly account first. Custom short URLs can only be used in your bio and in comments.
How it Works
This Article is About:
- Instagram URL Shortener
- Branded links for Instagram
- How to create custom short URLs for Instagram
- Creating vanity URLs for Instagram
- Instagram and Rebrandly Integration
- Using Instagram for Business
- Editing Your Short URL Destination Link
- Extension: Automatic Link Detection
- Create a Short Link for All of Your Social Channels
- Why Good Social Media Content Fails- And How to Fix It