How to Create Custom Short Links for Messenger
Messenger is Facebook's instant messaging platform used independently on the web from Facebook. When you're chatting with friends you can make your message stand out by using a branded link (also referred to as a Vanity URL.)
You can create a custom short link for your Facebook profile (for example, https://katie.link/facebook as well as sharing branded links through messenger. Check out this article about creating branded links for all of your social media accounts.
Important: In order to create vanity URLs in Messenger, please ensure you're already logged in to your Rebrandly account.
How it Works
When you use Google Chrome, you can create all your branded links on Messenger with just one click. All you need to do is download the Rebrandly Chrome extension and use the Automatic Link Detection feature.
This Article is About:
- Messenger URL Shortener
- Creating branded links on Messenger
- Vanity URLs for Messenger
- Creating custom short links on Messenger
- Messenger and Rebrandly Integration
- Extension: Automatic Link Detection
- Create a Short Link for All of Your Social Media Channels
- Facebook URL Shortener
- How to Brand and Track Links in Facebook