Buffer is one of the most popular social media management tools used to organize, schedule and send posts to your various social media accounts. Set up your social content and include branded links (sometimes referred to as custom short URLs) in every post.
In this article, we'll explain how to create branded links directly in your Buffer account using Rebrandly. Our Chrome extension makes sharing custom short links a one-click process, giving you the freedom to rebrand each and every link you share via Buffer.
Important: To create branded links in Buffer please ensure you're logged into your Rebrandly account and that you have disabled link shortening in Buffer.
How it Works
This Article is About:
- Buffer URL Shortener
- Creating branded links in Buffer
- Creating custom short links in Buffer
- Creating Vanity URLs in Buffer
- Buffer and Rebrandly Integration
- Create a Short Link for All Of Your Social Media Channels
- Extension: Automatic Link Detection
- How to Use Rebrandly in Buffer
- Zapier: Push all Your New Branded Links on Buffer