You can edit the title of your branded link on Rebrandly to adjust how the link looks in your Rebrandly dashboard. The title is separate from your link and will not be visible to users when you share your custom link.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Go to Rebrandly Links - All of your shortened branded links will appear
2. Click "edit" by clicking on the "pencil" icon at the end of your link
3. A box will appear - click the pencil icon to edit the title:
4. Pick your new title. For example, here I am changing the title from 'Your brand on your links' to 'Your brand on shortened links'
5. Finally, click outside or close the box - edits are automatically saved
By changing the name of your title it will be easier to search for your link and check how it is performing.
This Article is About:
- Editing the title of a branded link
- How to change the title of a Rebrandly link
- Editing my links