If you're trying to login into your Rebrandly account and you get an "Account Suspended" message, it might be related to one of the following problems:
#1 Outstanding Payments
There is one or more outstanding payments due for the account. This means your subscription is active but we did not receive the payment(s). You can find the status of your payments here: Rebrandly.com/billing-history
Each time Rebrandly fails to receive payment we'll send one or more notifications via email and continue to attempt to bill the account for a number of days. Please review and confirm that the credit card on file has not expired and/or that the card on file has sufficient funds for payment. When you're sure the card is up-to-date, send an email to our support center: firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we'll attempt to process the payment again.
- In the case that only one payment is outstanding, all of your branded links will redirect normally and all stats will still be collected. After the outstanding payment is collected your account will be reactivated.
- In the case of more than one payment is due, we will send an alert email and your links may be paused (redirected but not tracked) or even permanently deleted (neither redirected or tracked).
- In both cases of outstanding payment, the account will be held in "payment due" status until you proceed with the payment.
#2 Bad links
Rebrandly has many millions of branded links active on the Web. A very small amount of our customers, unfortunately, use tracking links in spam, phishing or other malicious illegal activities.
Rebrandly has protocols in place to check the quality and integrity of the links being created with our platform. We also review and evaluate complaints that come from many different global accredited sources. Rebrandly reserves the right to review, evaluate and decide on a case to case basis to delete suspected links or to suspend Rebrandly accounts if they are viewed as malicious.
#3 Other problems
Other problems/bugs can occur in rare cases. If this happens to you, please get in touch with our support team so we can troubleshoot for you.
This Article is About:
- Rebrandly Suspended Accounts
- Why is My Rebrandly Account Suspended?
- Support for Suspended Accounts